Monday, August 22, 2016

Our New Virtual Reality Guy


There is a new breed of digital technician out there who create entire worlds that exist within goggles. They're helping your customers learn about your products and environments in ways that you've never imagined possible.  Can you imagine what the world will be like 20 years from now?

Here are 5 questions for our new VR Technician, Alex Fischer:

1. Where are you from originally?

I'm originally from Iowa. I grew up in the suburbs of Cedar Rapids.

2. Where did you graduate from college and what did you study?

I graduated from Tribeca Flashpoint College with a focus in Animation and Visual Effects. While there, I discovered my passion for Real-time Game Engines.

3. What is your favorite technology to play with right now ?

For me, the most exciting technology at the moment is Virtual Reality. After recently acquiring an HTC Vive, I've discovered the entertainment behind Room-Scale VR.



4. Do you think wearing VR goggles will be a new fashion statement this year?

If you've had the opportunity to see some of the newer VR Headsets, you'll notice how they don't necessarily keep a "low profile." 

Given a little time to advance the technology, VR headsets will be much smaller, and more flattering on the user.

5. How do you see VR changing business for manufacturers and architects?

Manufacturers and architects will benefit greatly from using VR. Simply put, the technology is a new form of communication that accurately and clearly shows a product or design.

Learn more about our Virtual Reality Services.



4 comments:

  1. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe. Virtual Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Augmented Reality News

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Price

    ReplyDelete